Monday, October 13, 2008

Welcome home to a beauty!

We arrived home very late last night for NYC but when I came home from work today, Ella wanted to show me how beautiful her make up was. It's tough to see in this pic, but there was pink lip gloss, eye shadow and powder all over her face. Then I painted her nails; based on her wonderfully placed face makeup I had to control the nail polish so my couch didn't get painted as well :)

We had a wonderful time in NYC but surely missed the girls. Pics to come later this week! A little teaser...which morning news castor was I close enough to touch? Which musical did we see? What event did Jason do for the first time?

3 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Oh my GOODNESS! I see a make-up artist career in her future. :) So cute!! Ella has really GORGEOUS eyes! What a sweet thing to come home to!

I was just about to post something on your blog about you being MIA. I didn't know you went to NYC!?! How awesome! I can't wait to hear about your trip!

IUgirl78 said...

Ella, will you please come and do my makeup sometime? You are just too cute for words!!!

So glad you're back and can't wait to see the pictures! Let me guess...you were close to Matt Lauer, you saw "Wicked," and Jason ran the New York City Marathon for the first time. Am I close? :)

Emily said...

Ella, you are too funny. Maybe pull that pic out again when she is 15 and REALLY wanting to wear make-up!

Predictions: Meredith Viera, Wicked, and I also guess the NYC Marathon.