Yesterday, Steph and I drove up to Fort Wayne for the bi-annual Vera Bradley sale. Who knew that Vera Bradley would be made in good ol' Fort Wayne, Indiana (maybe I should have paid attention when we lived there)?We took Ella and Abby and although there were many whines and some fits, they girls did great. Steph and I shopped for over 1 1/2 hours! We had the girls pretend it was Halloween saying "trick or treat" at each of the tables, and then we would give them a Vera bag. Better than candy, right?
I took these pics from Vera Bradley's facebook page to show how many bags there were!!!!
I wanted to get a close up one of the rows of stuff. The bags were probably 20 high! There were the typical bags but also belts ($2!!), shirts, umbrellas, dog leashes (what dog doesn't need those), slippers, bowling ball covers, purses, etc. And for the record, every guy that Steph and I saw there we made sure to tell them what wonderful husbands they were! Any guy to brave that many women is quite confident in his manhood.
7 comments:
So what did you buy? My sister had been before and says it's really great.
Holy......Vera Bradley. That is a TON of stuff!
Wowee! That is HUGE! Sounds like you had a good time. How discounted were the bags?
I got so much stuff, Jess. Christmas gifts mostly but got myself a backpack (small) and a hipster purse. It was so much fun!
Emily--most bags were at least 50% off of the stores. Most were ~65% so you could get some really good deals!
OH MY WORD!!!! I've never seen so many bags in my life!!! I forgot you said you were going--Here I am, jealous again! The pumpkin patch AND Vera Bradley??? I just can't keep up anymore....
I love the thought of you guys having Ella and Laney say "Trick or Treat" at each table. Too funny!
That is AWESOME! I love her things. I might have to check that out sometime!!
oh my goodness...I know you had told me about what that vera bradley sale looked like - but I never would have believed it without the pics! unreal!
take care of yourself - hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment