You got a lot of great shots! I bet she loves having that time alone with you (and vice versa). It looks like you girls find ways to have fun! (I'm imagining that you take the place of Ella pulling Laney in the laundry basket!) :)
She has the BEST smile! It's contagious! Those are very, very cute shots. I'm sure that you are like me- even though we miss G while she is at "school", I enjoy having one-on-one time with Clare. Isn't it so different going back to only having one child!?
3 comments:
You got a lot of great shots! I bet she loves having that time alone with you (and vice versa). It looks like you girls find ways to have fun! (I'm imagining that you take the place of Ella pulling Laney in the laundry basket!) :)
She has the BEST smile! It's contagious! Those are very, very cute shots. I'm sure that you are like me- even though we miss G while she is at "school", I enjoy having one-on-one time with Clare. Isn't it so different going back to only having one child!?
Gabby's hair looks the same when we take her ponytail holders out! She saw Laney's photos and goes, "Mama look! Laney crazy hair!" How funny!
Post a Comment