Saturday, July 12, 2008

Who is your favorite super hero?

This is our favorite Super Hero--super Big Papa!

Today we spent all morning at the Children's Museum. We have a membership and although the girls and I typically go during the week, it was nice to take daddy with us! For one, I would never dress up like the super hero. But in a blink of an eye, Jason was dressed and ready to take action. The girls loved the interactive play! You can't really tell, but Laney has on her super girl costume.

I couldn't resist this one. On our way down to the museum.

Going down the slide.


The favorite part of Ella's trip. She calls the museum the "up down" because of the wonderful merry-go-round.

3 Happy Willetts.
I can't wait for the day when I can get all of us smiling at one time!

Daddy and the girls going over the log bridge.

Hopefully she drives the taxi better than she does her Barbie Jeep.

Ella is a tough one to get to smile on camera. She has always been. But entice her with food, and she is ready for the "cheese".

Jason was loving the golf. Laney just liked saying swing.

Ella liked swinging the club. She was really trying!



This one is kind of long--sorry about that. I just love getting some of these every day moments on video.


Trips to the museum are becoming a little less work and a lot more enjoyable. Ella runs from activity to activity with the merry-go-round being her favorite. Laney was walking all over and enjoyed the sand table and the slide. The girls are having a fun time exploring together...not always sharing...but always asking where the other one is (Laney's 1st two words together? Where Ella?). Another successful day.

5 comments:

Layla and Delia said...

Laney is such a cutie in the picture of her in the car seat. Beautiful eyes. and what a cute hair clip - where ever did you get that? ;)

Ella is such a sweetie. She looked like she was having fun driving you around. :)

IUgirl78 said...

How cute is that picture of you girls in the taxi?!? You actually got a lot of great pictures today. I always have a hard time getting great pictures because it seems kind of dark at the Children's Museum.

I also love the picture of Super Big Papa with Super Girl and loved hearing the story of how he ran over to get into character. What a hoot!

Emily said...

Those photos are really fun! You can tell what a great time you all had together. I can't wait for Kenton to have a break from grad school starting in a week so we can actually do things as a family. I'll take 4 weeks break over nothing!

Love the photo of Laney in her carseat. She is just ALL smiles, isn't she? Super girl was also a favorite. I sing a song to Gabby called "Super Girl" whenever I put her on my feet and make her fly through the air. She loves it!

Pigtail Mama said...

The CM is so much fun! It looks like you all had a great time. Such a perfect place to go on a rainy Saturday! I love all of the pictures- your girls are SO adorable!

We have a membership, too. We should definitely go together sometime!

Ella and Caden said...

LOVE the picture of Laney in her carseat! Too cute!

Big props to Daddy for dressing up like a superhero...I don't know that I would do it, and I'm pretty sure my Jason wouldn't do it either! Love it!