Yesterday, Laney started throwing a fit over something. Jason said, "Laney, you are going into a time out." This was Laney's first time out--ahhhh (one of many, I am sure). This made Ella sad, so the next thing I hear is the girls cracking up and Jason taking pictures. He said that Ella said that she would take a time out with Laney so Laney wouldn't be alone. It was the cutest time out ever!

I mean really....melt a mama's heart!
Ella's shirt said sweet on the front....she was definitely living up to that!
3 comments:
Oh. my. goodness. How SWEET is that? Ella is such a good big sis. Your girls are adorable! :)
By the way, I'm still totally bummed about the Bachelorette...:(
That is so sweet of Ella! Just imagine all of the trouble she will help her get out of in the future.. ;) jk Love it!!
love it! ha ha
Post a Comment