Monday, July 21, 2008

The new babies in our lives

There are have been so many wonderful additions to our friends' lives lately that I wanted to post some pictures of these adorable babies that mean so much to us.


Katie Madeline Baker (mom, Jess, is one of my best friends from college)
Born April 16, 2008
7lbs 12 oz



Molly Clarke with mom, Patty.
Molly was born April 2008. Currently she weighs 14#. Patty lives next door with her husband, Pat (cute, right?) and their 2 year old daughter, Maureen.

Kylie Sue Wrin
June 22
9lbs 4 oz
Melissa and I work together


Brayden Brashear (his mom, Jen, and I used to work together and
Ella and her son, Parker, are the same age).
June 18th
8lbs 15 oz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brennan Edward Pirk
May 11th
9# 5 oz
Karen and I went to high school together and still remain very close!
Big Brother Hayden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlotte Ryan Little
March 18th
5# 15 oz
Charlotte's daddy (Travis aka t-bone) went to college with Jason
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there are more babies a comin':

Kathryn, Liz, Brooke, Lindsey (and everybody else in my mom's group--seriously, like 50% of them are pregnant).
I can't wait to add your babies on here!!!!!

3 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how many babies you know who have been born recently. How nice of you to give each one a little shout out. :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun post! I loved reading about the babies. :) Thanks for sharing!

I can't wait for you to add me, too, because that means the kiddo will be out of me! :) Thanks for thinking of us!

Pigtail Mama said...

What beautiful babies! It gives me baby fever. I just love seeing them when they are so little. :)