
The other day, my friend Rebecca had a post on how cute her girls were during a typical laundry time. Well, today it was Ella and Laney's turn. As I was putting clothes away I hear Ella telling Laney to sit down. Sit down in what, I am thinking? There Laney was, being pulled around in a laundry basket by Ella. It was so adorable and they were laughing the whole time--up and down the hallway. Then it was my turn to pull both girls, then their turn to pull me. Given that I barely fit in the thing, they thought that alone was too funny--luckily I couldn't take any pics of that!


The activities that require no planning
sometimes bring them the most joy!
2 comments:
Hey, next time you need someone to come take a picture of you in the laundry basket, just shout! :) Your girls look like they're having a blast! It doesn't take much, does it? By the way, Ella just looks as cute as a button in that outfit.
If only doing the actual laundry could be as much fun as playing with the basket...
Super cute pics!
Post a Comment