Today we had an afternoon play date with Carly. Her mom, Jen, and I always say that they kind of have that sister bond in the fact that they want to be near each other yet argue most of the time they play together.
But to calm them down, I gave them some instruments
and away they went.
But to calm them down, I gave them some instruments
and away they went.
Why would you pay for a concert when you can
have these kids play for free?
have these kids play for free?
Introducing:
Carly on the flute thing
Ella on the harmonica
Windsor as lead singer
Laney as the upset customer who is mad she paid for this show!
Mom as the woman with a headache
Carly on the flute thing
Ella on the harmonica
Windsor as lead singer
Laney as the upset customer who is mad she paid for this show!
Mom as the woman with a headache
5 comments:
that is absolutely hilarious!
TOO CUTE!!! They actually might have been more entertaining than the Parrots of the Caribbean we saw perform last week. What a cute/creative post!
I found you! Another blog for me to stalk...er...look at while I'm "working!" Your kiddos are SO, SO cute. Carly is a riot...I love her to pieces. She's met me a few times, yet the other day she asked, "Are you Kristy's friend?" Such are kiddos. Can't wait to meet your girls! Do you think they'll remember me?
How fun! It looks like they were all having a great time, and that is what counts- right?
I love your comments at the end, esp. the one about a momma with a headache! :)
There might be an album deal for Winsor...
Post a Comment