Who doesn't love a good ice cream treat?
Tonight we went to an outdoor concert in the heart of Fishers. Dave and Rae, a local group, performed and ice cream treats were provided free, celebrating the fact that Fishers was rated in Money Magazine's top 10 places to live in the US. Any celebration for ice cream is a celebration to me.
We had a great group of friends that joined join us, and the kids all did so well. We didn't get home until 8:30, way past Laney's bed time of 6pm, but both girls really enjoyed themselves. Laney enjoyed dancing and Ella enjoyed playing with Abby. The moms often joke that during playdates we rarely get to have an adult conversation so for once we finally got to sit down and chat. It was nice to finish a full thought!
We had a great group of friends that joined join us, and the kids all did so well. We didn't get home until 8:30, way past Laney's bed time of 6pm, but both girls really enjoyed themselves. Laney enjoyed dancing and Ella enjoyed playing with Abby. The moms often joke that during playdates we rarely get to have an adult conversation so for once we finally got to sit down and chat. It was nice to finish a full thought!
5 comments:
Cute pictures! We were there too. Free icecream is always a good thing. Glad you guys had fun!
Your girls did really well considering it was WAY past their bedtime! I am so glad you decided to come as it was fun to hang out with your fam! I just love seeing Laney in those cute pigtails! It was also so cute to see Ella and Abby having so much fun dancing together!
P.S.--Thank you capturing the picture of Ryan smiling!
I agree with Kristy- your kids were SO good even though it was past their bedtime. I'm glad that we got to hang out with you and meet Jason! You have an adorable family. Oh, and thanks for bringing the wagon--it was a big hit with Grace! :)
The kids were all too funny and cute last night. I can't believe how well-behaved they all were, too! Reese seriously entertained Gabby and Marielle forever with those bubbles. She will be a great babysitter someday!
Laney's pigtails were so adorable! I love how they are up really high on her head, too. Gabby's hair is all concentrated down low. Not sure how you got the kids all cleaned up last night, but I have a feeling it might have required a hose and some Lava soap after all of that ice cream!
You are a great photog! Looks like such a good time. I LOVE Dave and Rae, but I love ice cream more.
Post a Comment