Last night Jason and I joined two other couples for a night of boating. Tim and Heidi have a beautiful house on Morse Reservoir and a boat always ready to go out. Scott and Christie also joined us. We had food and drinks while we boated around looking at the homes and enjoying the company. And secretly picking out which house we should buy :)
We have started having monthly gatherings (or close to it) with these two couples. They are great friends and we look forward to the New York City trip with them in October!

The captain and his wife (aka Tim and Heidi)

This might be a "framer"

Christie and Scott

The girls--Heidi, Me, Christie
4 comments:
That is a great photo of you and Jason! Definitely a "framer!" It's great that you have other "couple" friends that you can go on vacation with. My parents go on vacation with their college friends every year (sometimes twice a year) and really enjoy having close friends to share those times with!
Man! You guys get around with all of your monthly gatherings. Ha! I'm envious that you got to go boating last night. How cool is that?! I also agree with Emily's comment about how nice it is to have friends to vacation with. You guys will have so much fun in New York City!
Yes, totally a framer!! :)
I love boating, and I love Morse. Maybe one day...
It is so great to have "couple" friends- especially when one of them has a boat! :) I'm glad that you and Jason were able to get out!
Post a Comment