A few weeks ago (where does the time go) we had some of Jason's family over. His cousin, Mike, his girlfriend, Barbara, and their newborn baby, Lauren, were in town from California. Mike's other two daughters, Kayla and Emma, were here as well. We just had such a blast hanging out, catching up and enjoying the nice night.
We wish we could see them more often but yet we cherish the time with them that we have. We moved here to be near family, and it is this kind of night that makes me incredibly happy we did.
Barbara and baby Lauren
I had to include this pic of the knock out roses.
We transplanted them and both appeared to be dying.
Jason and I watered them and fed them and ok, I talked to them.
Both came back and bloomed this summer. Yay!
Matthew's favorite toy these days is the stomp rocket.
We have two of them which he takes to the circle and stomps away.
Oh, and he doesn't wear shoes at all. I have to keep baby wipes by all the doors to wipe his feet down when he comes in. Crazy boy!
Um, where did it go?
Pretty soon everybody was doing the stomp rocket :)
Cousins!
This night was a great night for many reason, but it was really nice because all 3 of our neighbors were out of town; we had the whole circle to ourselves. We are happy to report though that the Circus House next to us is now rented to a fabulous family with 4 kids (ages 8,5,5 and 2). They are even talking about buying it already...yay!

Barbara and baby Lauren
We transplanted them and both appeared to be dying.
Jason and I watered them and fed them and ok, I talked to them.
Both came back and bloomed this summer. Yay!
Matthew's favorite toy these days is the stomp rocket.
We have two of them which he takes to the circle and stomps away.
Oh, and he doesn't wear shoes at all. I have to keep baby wipes by all the doors to wipe his feet down when he comes in. Crazy boy!
Cousins!
This night was a great night for many reason, but it was really nice because all 3 of our neighbors were out of town; we had the whole circle to ourselves. We are happy to report though that the Circus House next to us is now rented to a fabulous family with 4 kids (ages 8,5,5 and 2). They are even talking about buying it already...yay!
Mike and J
I am so bummed this is out of focus. I wish I could say Laney took it but alas, it was me :(
I am so bummed this is out of focus. I wish I could say Laney took it but alas, it was me :(
2 comments:
So fun! I love family get-togethers. I am sure you are thankful that you got to move back home for that reason! Love looking at the pictures. Glad you had a great family evening!
There is nothing like family.
Post a Comment