Friday, July 8, 2011

Lost pictures

From our last week in Indy:




When I was out with some girlfriends, Jess pointed out this sign.
Group therapy was the name of my college house at Miami. How Jess remembered that I have no idea, but she is good!


Me, Anne-Marie, Megan, Jess, Jill & Brooke
I met these ladies 4 years ago in a mom's group.
I have formed some of the best friendships from this group.


Joan, Jen, Tina, me, Patty, Megan
Jill, Angi, Jess, Julie
We started out at a wine bar and then moved to a restaurant/bar down the street.
It was a great last night with the girls!

Our bestest buds threw us a going away party for the 'hood.
It was really nice to have one final practice for the real goodbyes :)




I couldn't decide which pic of the kids I liked the best so I put them both in :)

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Sorry I missed your night out. It always seems like everything falls on the same night! I'm glad you had a fun time and looks like you got lots of fun send-offs!

IUgirl78 said...

I agree w/ Kelly--sorry I couldn't make it to the wine bar. That was one crazy weekend! We're glad we got to see you at the Powell's, though. You got some cute pictures!