Monday, June 27, 2011

Connor Prairie

I found this post from a few weeks back but didn't publish it yet. We already miss CP. Although we are surrounded by great things to do here (Kings Island, the zoo, the museum, exploration junction, etc) we loved our membership to Conner Prairie.

Written about a month ago:

We have been spending a lot of time at Connor Prairie. I love how close it is and how it fills an hour or two of time. Thursday mornings tend to be Connor Prairie mornings. We haven't spent a ton of time outside yet as it is always raining, but here are a few pics from the park:











2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Funny, we are just now getting into Conner Prairie. We went there twice last week and are probably going today to do the inside part. I love the Chi Mu, but CP is so much closer--which is great if you only want to go for a little bit. You'll have to come back and visit!

Pigtail Mama said...

I love CP, too! I don't know how close your museums are, but I love that CP is so close and we don't have to make a half-hour trek downtown just to do something fun. Like Kristy said, you don't feel like you have to spend a lot of time there because it isn't far!