Sunday, December 5, 2010

Kids' Christmas Party at the Heart Center ~ 2010



Yesterday was the annual Christmas kids party at The Heart Center. It is always nice to see everybody outside of their usual jobs at work and I love seeing the kids my coworkers and I talk talk so much about :) From the face painting, letters to santa, making reindeer foot, making ornaments, seeing Santa and eating a big breakfast, it was a great morning!







Laney working on her ornament



The girls' final projects



Making reindeer food, complete with glitter so the reindeer know where we live.
Matthew enjoyed getting inside the bin of seed. Oh how I wish I was joking! He is a handfull.










Laney had some help from my boss, Lori, on her letter to Santa.



Laney & Lori



This is the first year Ella actually wrote her letter to Santa.
She was so proud of herself.



Letters were sent to Santa




Merry Christmas from the Willetts!

3 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

It looks like a fun party! You got some really great pictures. What a fun little family event!! :)

Le, Elizabeth, Ryker and Lulu said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the family picture with Santa!!! Enjoy the holidays!!

IUgirl78 said...

How nice the hospital does this for the families every year. You think Lilly would do something for their employees. Instead it's like, "Good luck with the relatives...here's some free Prozac." :)

Great pictures!