Friday, June 4, 2010

A rendition of Pink's hit song

Dancing in the car to the girls' favorite song by Pink (Kelly this was taken after we ate lunch in our car during the Connor Prairie visit a few weeks ago...not that it really matters that you know this or anything..lol):



Nothing beats hearing your 3 year old singing lines like "I'm gunna start a fight, you're a tool, guess I just lost my husband I don't know where he went." So not the best influence but they just love the chorus about being a rockstar :)

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

So THAT's why your van was a-rockin' during lunch. :) So cute! I love it! They were both totally into it. I know it's not typical music that we let our kids listen to all the time, so it's funny to watch them jam along. You need to get them to sing Single Ladies so that they can sing along with my girls! Grace and Clare enjoyed this video. They watched it three times in a row! :)

IUgirl78 said...

This was too cute! I watched it several days ago but forgot to comment. I love that your girls were totally rockin' it. Maybe Pink will see this and put them in her next video...you never know!