Thursday, June 24, 2010

Our morning

Some mornings are chaos, other mornings we just relax. Usually we are on the go as I like to go work out in the morning but today we decided to stay home and play. I am so glad we did as we all had a really good time. I love having play time with the kids where I don't worry about cleaning, folding laundry, doing dishes or any other mundane household chores I think I should be doing. Oh the joys of trying to balance everything :)




















2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

These pictures are so fun...can I come over and play with them?!? Good for you for just hanging around the house and playing together. I, too, feel like I have to be on the go (well, before Reid anyway), but it is nice sometimes to just take it easy.

You have such cute, happy kids!

Pigtail Mama said...

How great! Sometimes those are the best kinds of mornings, aren't they? My girls often would choose staying home versus going somewhere, believe it or not! :)

Those pictures are too cute! I love that they are all having so much fun together! What a beautiful family you have. :)