We tried with the pics but between balancing Laney, Matthew, the video camera and regular camera, it became rather cumbersome
Ella with her Pre-Kindergarten certificate and her certificate for reciting all 7 of the bible versus. She was one of the few in her class who memorized them all :)
I guess I am a little proud!
4 comments:
I look forward to seeing the certificates, Bible and prayer bear this coming weekend. What a special time for your little Ella!
You SHOULD be proud of her, Leslie! That's amazing that she was one of the few kids who could memorize those verses. I am so impressed with her preschool. It sounds like it was a blessing that both girls were able to go there this year.
Congrats on your graduation, Ella!
Oh, how bittersweet! I would have cried, too. :) I agree with Kristy that you should definitely be proud of Ella! We used to have our third graders memorize one verse each week, and many of them couldn't do that! Great job, Ella!!
Congrats to Ella!! :) What a cute program!
Post a Comment