Laney had a boo-boo on her elbow and after many discussions with Dr. Ella, they decided she needed the highest level of care for it to heal--a sling. This sling was made special with tissue paper, kleenex and tape.
But as you can see, the sling missed her boo-boo altogether :)
What I wish I had a picture of was the sling they had Jason in.
What I wish I had a picture of was the sling they had Jason in.
2 comments:
This made me smile! I love that they decided she needed a sling, and especially that it didn't cover her boo-boo! Kids are so silly. It looks like you may have a couple of future nurses or doctors!! :)
How funny are they?! I love to see the creativity in those two. I would've loved to have seen a video of the consultation. You know, if the cost of health care keeps increasing, I might have to start bringing my kids to Dr. Ella. ;)
Post a Comment