Thursday, April 22, 2010

Matthew is 10 months!






Words: Mama, Dada, Do (dog)
Enjoys: Crawling around, pulling up on everything, escaping my road blocks I have set up so he doesn't get into everything!
Favorite Toys: balls, the girls' hair
Favorite Food: cheese, cheerios
Gets most upset: when his bottle is empty and he is still hungry (at night he takes 10 oz!)

Weight: 19#13 oz.....a huge jump for him!

I weaned Matthew a few weeks ago and although I had some emotional issues with it (hello mood swings!), he did perfectly. He guzzles his formula like no tomorrow and his cheeks are actually looking chubby. As my friend, Erin, says, I must have made skim milk (probably the dietitian in me).

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy 10 months! He sounds like he is doing great! I can't believe they will be one soon...Maggie will be one is 6 weeks...what?

IUgirl78 said...

Cute pictures! I love his little smile in the first two and his big, beautiful eyes in the last one.

That's great that he did so well with weaning and takes formula like a champ. (Love the skim milk comment, by the way!) He is just such a doll...you are so blessed!

braun brothers said...

What a big cutie! Can't believe he is almost a year...

Pigtail Mama said...

Haha...skim milk...too funny! Ten months! Whoa. It goes too fast, probably especially so the third time around. He is just so darn cute, though, and I know you are enjoying every minute with him. Way to grow, Matthew!! :)