Before bed the other night, Ella told Jason that she was going to trick the tooth fairy by placing a small toy, wrapped in a kleenex, under her pillow.
Thank goodness the tooth fairy can hear everything, right?
So instead of money, the tooth fairy left Ella a note :)

The note reads:
Ella,
Thank you so much for leaving your kitty for me.
Unfortunately, I can only leave money for lost teeth.
When you lose your next tooth be sure to put it
in your bird pillow. I really like that pillow.
See you next time!
Your friend, TF
Thank goodness the tooth fairy can hear everything, right?
So instead of money, the tooth fairy left Ella a note :)
The note reads:
Ella,
Thank you so much for leaving your kitty for me.
Unfortunately, I can only leave money for lost teeth.
When you lose your next tooth be sure to put it
in your bird pillow. I really like that pillow.
See you next time!
Your friend, TF
2 comments:
Wow, that is one smart chick you have on your hands! I totally love her train of thinking! It never hurts to try, right? And you're right- it's a good thing the TF can see everything! Ha! Love it!!!
So cute!! Ella is hilarious...I never would've thought of trying to trick the tooth fairy. :) But I agree w/ Kelly--it never hurts to try.
Post a Comment