Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The things that make babies laugh......



Like your sister's toy from McDonalds :)

3 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

His laugh is contagious! I love it! What a cutie pie. I kept thinking, "Oh, he looks like Ella!" Then, "No, he looks like Laney!" Your kids all look so much alike. How nice. They will never be able to tease that one of them must be the milkman's kid (ahem...). :)

Leslie said...

I agree, Kel! For Matthew's first few months I was like "who does he look like?" I brought out the girls' baby books and oh my word they all look so similar. Matthew and Ella actually look so much alike (except Ella was a much bigger baby).

Thanks for noticing and hope to see you tomorrow :)

KAY POPE said...

I wonder if Mr. food-on-his-face is laughing at Laney or his "new look"! Love the contagious laugh - I want to laugh right along with him. I would love to know EXACTLY what Laney was doing to provoke Matthew's giggles....