Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just couldn't resist

As the girls were getting ready for preschool a few weeks ago, I just couldn't resist taking pics of their adorable outfits. Maybe I was also just a tad bit excited that Laney could wear her vest instead of her huge winter coat? Sure Ella wasn't into it (one day, you know she is going to ask me if she enjoyed her childhood because she rarely gives the camera her natural, adorable smile) but Laney sure was. Work it girl!





Although it looks like the '80s ponytail to the side, I swear she had pigtails in :)











3 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

I love how happy your girls are. Can they bottle that up and send it our way? :) They are TOO precious, Leslie! I love their outfits...Grace has the orange guitar shirt, too!

IUgirl78 said...

Sweet pictures! That Laney is such a poser, isn't she? Love it!

Was the hand at the end referring to how Ella is now 5, or was she saying, "No more pictures, Mom!" :)

braun brothers said...

Love the "talk to the hand" ;)

Oh cute girl outfits...sigh...