My friend, Kristy, had a great idea about interviewing her daughter, Reese, each year on her birthday. Well, I liked this idea so much I had to steal it and interview Ella. Although I picked the worst time to do the interview (the night of her birthday after a long, yet fun, weekend) it was still fun nonetheless.
How do you spell your name?
E-L-L-A
Are you happy with the name Mom and Dad gave you?
No, I want my name to be Carly
What do you love about each person in our family?
Mom: That she gave me Matthew
Dad: That Daddy makes pizza with me and scratches my back before bedtime
Laney: I don't like to play with her or read books with her. I do like to ride bikes with her. But I don't like to share my bike with her.
Matthew: I like that he is little
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A dentist (I have a feeling this is because I always tell her that dental work is so expensive and we need a dentist in the family.....smart girl!)
How many kids do you want to have when you grow up?
Five
What is your favorite thing to do at home?
Play outside
What was your favorite thing about school?
Making crafts
What is your least favorite things about school?
Nap time (at daycare)
What is your favorite:
Book: Santa book (which is personalized for her)
Restaurant: Peanut Place (aka, Logans Steakhouse where you can throw the peanuts on the floor)
Animal: Puppy
Toy: A horse (I don't even think we have a toy horse, but whatever)
Vegetable: Carrots
TV show: Berenstain Bears
Holiday: Easter (probably because it's right before her birthday)
Fruit: Strawberries and blueberries
Treat: Suckers
Breakfast Food: Pancakes
What is your lucky number:
1891 (her answer to any question requiring a number is 1891)
What are you most excited about now that you are 5?
Riding the hot air balloon (at Connor Prairie), going to Kindergarten
Happy Birthday, Ella!
Below is a picture tonight at Logan's Steakhouse as they were wishing her a birthday yee-haw! Ella just stood there motionless. Later I asked her why she didn't smile when they clapped for her and she said "because they were so loud." Love it! Look how into it the server is getting :)
2 comments:
This is precious! I love how crazy she is about Matthew. That is cute! I also love that she wants to be a dentist. Would she give me a discount? At least she would make decent money. Grace wants to be Ariel. I don't think that's as lucrative. :)
Ella, I hope you had a FANTASTIC FIFTH Birthday!!!!
So cute!! I love that her lucky # is 1891. Where did she come up with that? :) And I really hope she becomes a dentist and gives us the friends & family discount. Can Laney become an orthodontist so we can be all set? Cute post!
Post a Comment