Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's here, it's here, it's here!



I have worked on putting the first year and a half of my blog into a book. Although I love the online version I wanted to have a hard copy for the kids to enjoy and read as they get older (or as we all joke, something for them to take to therapy). When it arrived today I couldn't put it down. For my first blog book I have to say I am really proud of myself.



With this book being my first one, I found some layouts that worked great and some were just so-so. This one of Laney with the text surrounding her turned out really cute.





Ok, so it's kind of thick but I have many words of wisdom to pass on to the future generation
and I am sure they don't want to miss a thing!

5 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Shoot--I can't see the pictures here (they aren't loading for some reason), but I saw the picture of your book on Facebook. I LOVE the cover! I know it was a ton of hard work, but your family will truly appreciate it someday. Congratulations!

IUgirl78 said...

Okay--see the pictures now. So cute!!

KAY POPE said...

What a fabulous keepsake!

Le, Elizabeth, Ryker and Lulu said...

I can't wait to see this!!!! I am sure we will talk beforehand - but have a fabulous trip!!! I love ya!

Pigtail Mama said...

Awesome job, Leslie! I love picture of Laney with the text. I did that on ONE page in my new blog book, and it takes a lot of time! Yours looks great. I can't wait to see it in person sometime!