My friend, Emily, inspired me to play around with some of the filters on Picasa. Not all the pics are in focus and some pics have been played with too much, but I had a fun time playing around with the options.
I also cropped all of the pics so the subjects are off center, making them more interesting, but after downloading them realized that in every picture the subject is on the left of the picture. I guess I favor that side :)
6 comments:
Gorgeous pictures! My personal fav is the B&W of Ella...her eyes just sparkle in that picture - beautiful!
How fun! I will have to play around with these, too. I also had to laugh when you said that you favored your subject being on the left. I probably wouldn't have noticed that had you not pointed it out! Great pictures!
By the way, I'm SO SORRY that I have not yet returned the light scoop! I will try to run it by tomorrow night. If I forget, feel free to call me on it!
Cool!! :) I want to play with the filters too...but first I have to take a decent pic and that just ain't happenin' with my kids lately...
Your kids are so cute! :)
Awesome pictures, Leslie! I like them off-centered. The rule of thirds....my favorite rule in photography! I will have to check out Picasa. It looks like fun! Your kiddos are incredibly adorable, BTW!
Post a Comment