Laney, Ella, Matthew, Someone, Ella, Laney. That fourth one is tricky. I thought at first it was Laney, but then I thought maybe it was Ella looking a little different. The nose doesn't look like Laney and Matthew, so maybe Ella, but Ella was so unique looking as a baby, so maybe not. okay, so I think I at least got 5 of the 6? ;)
My guesses: Laney, Ella, Matthew, Laney, Ella and Matthew. You are right - they do not look anything alike but they also do not resemble the cuties they have turned into!
I saw this post last week on the side of my blog, but when I clicked on it, it wasn't there. I only saw it tonight when your other one popped up. So weird! I played along and realized I knew 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6, but 4 threw me for a loop. Now that I see the answers, I can see that it's Matthew. They're all so precious!
Like Kristy, I saw this in google Reader and then when I clicked on your blog it was gone. Anyway...I had them right because Ella was the only one I didn't know but I knew it was the same baby. :-)
yesss! I promise, I didn't cheat. :-) All 3 of your kiddos were (and are) beautiful babies! Isn't it funny how some siblings look so much alike as babies and others don't?
8 comments:
Laney, Ella, Matthew, Someone, Ella, Laney. That fourth one is tricky. I thought at first it was Laney, but then I thought maybe it was Ella looking a little different. The nose doesn't look like Laney and Matthew, so maybe Ella, but Ella was so unique looking as a baby, so maybe not. okay, so I think I at least got 5 of the 6? ;)
My guesses: Laney, Ella, Matthew, Laney, Ella and Matthew. You are right - they do not look anything alike but they also do not resemble the cuties they have turned into!
revised guess - I now think that the last one is of Laney because of the eyes and I do not think you would wrap Matthew in gauze....
The answer: Laney, Ella, Matthew, Matthew, Ella, Laney.
Mom, I think it is funny you remember my concern about Laney's eyes being cross eyed because they do look that way in the last pic :)
Emily you did great especially since you didn't know Ella as a baby (boy she had a big head!)
The 4th picture was the one that got everyone...that thin little head is MJ's :)
I saw this post last week on the side of my blog, but when I clicked on it, it wasn't there. I only saw it tonight when your other one popped up. So weird! I played along and realized I knew 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6, but 4 threw me for a loop. Now that I see the answers, I can see that it's Matthew. They're all so precious!
Like Kristy, I saw this in google Reader and then when I clicked on your blog it was gone. Anyway...I had them right because Ella was the only one I didn't know but I knew it was the same baby. :-)
I had to write these down. L, E, M, M, E, L?
yesss! I promise, I didn't cheat. :-) All 3 of your kiddos were (and are) beautiful babies! Isn't it funny how some siblings look so much alike as babies and others don't?
Post a Comment