Jason asked if she does driveways too.
Still shoveling
And in case you are wondering, all of these pictures are taken inside. Heck, I hate the cold but don't mind taking pictures of the kids while they are outside :) Ella thought it was funny to see
me taking pictures through the glass door.
I am such a wimp, I know!
I entitled this one "A girl with her shovel." :)
I guess I need to clean my windows as these pics are kinda blurry.
Kelly, you said you like to clean...wanna clean them for me??
Once I saw the girls were making snow angels I literally
ran upstairs to catch this shot. Ella was of course done by the time
I got the blinds up, but Laney was still working on her angel.
Let me in!!!
Laney likes to play in the snow for about 10 minutes (must get that from me) where as Ella will stay out there for over 45 minutes.
3 comments:
Oh Leslie, I am JUST like you...my poor kids probably miss alot of playtime outside when it's cold because I just can't stand it! Luckily Jason loves it so he takes them out instead. :)
And BTW, those are pretty darn good pictures through glass!!!
I agree, Leslie--I couldn't tell that those first few were taken from the inside. I think it's hilarious that you ran upstairs to catch them doing the snow angels. That's something I would've done, too! I am so impressed that Ella lasted so long outside. I'm hoping to send my kids outside sometime this weekend to get some usage out of those snowpants and to burn off some energy. :)
I love that you have a fenced backyard so that the girls can go and play! I also love that Ella was shoveling it. :) Too cute! Yes, I would love to come clean your house, although I'm sure it is not dirty! It's always fun to clean other homes, just not my own! Glad that the girls could find something fun to do, even though school was closed!
Post a Comment