Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dancing the Saturday away








8 comments:

The Carrels said...

Lovely pictures...

I just noticed the artwork on your mantel is personalized...can you post a picture of them? Looks very cool!

starfitch said...

Look at that perfect arabesque! Learning so much already, on her way to being a ballerina! :-)

Leslie said...

Jill, I just added another pic (3rd one down) that had the artwork in the background. My mom and sister got them for us when they were in Italy a few years ago. Always a conversation starter for sure :)

You have a great eye!

Ella and Caden said...

Wow! You've got quite a little ballerina on your hands! She's a little pro already!!!

Leslie said...

Minor typo...the pics are from Spain, not Italy :)

Pigtail Mama said...

aDORable! That pointed toe is perfection! Wow! She is such a sweet, beautiful little dancer. What a lucky momma you are!

BTW, Italy, Spain, they're all in Europe, right? ;)

Stephanie said...

Wonderful dance moves! She is a natural:)

IUgirl78 said...

I was going to say the same thing--love the pointed toe! Those dance classes are already paying off. :)