I was so happy to see him smile that I didn't focus the camera, but I still thought it was adorable.
Weight: 14 # 12 oz (50th percentile)
Height: 26" (90th percentile)
Matthew has been very stuffy with a terrible cough this past week. During his check up the MD discovered that he has an awful ear infection. So we left with a prescription, and then back in 2 weeks to recheck. I held off on the immunizations until our next visit.
Although Matthew's weight dropped from the 75th percentile to the 50th, the doctor was still happy with his growth. All of my kids see the same doctor and he said given that Ella and Laney are both tall and slender, Matthew will probably be the same.
Matthew likes to roll over and over in both directions and loves to talk. He follows voices with his eyes and is putting his toys in his mouth. He is such a calm, even tempered baby and just goes with the flow. Thank goodness for that!!!
Very blessed to have another healthy child!
7 comments:
Poor baby...I hate when they get their first ear infections. That must be why he woke up a few times the night before. I do agree that he seems like a very easy-going baby. Hopefully he'll be back to feeling well soon!
So sorry he has an ear infection. Same with Maggie a bad cold led to the ear infection at her four month appointment. Maybe to make it better he will gain a pound in a 2 weeks like she did---only for your sake I hope he doesn't since she has been nursing around the clock.
He looks so grown up! :) Sorry he has an ear infection and hope he is doing better.
How is Laney feeling? How are you?
Aw, I'm sorry that he is sick! That is no fun. However, these pictures are just adorable! He looks so much like Jason in that first picture! I can't believe how big he is getting. Happy 4 months, Matthew!!
Well here you are! I DIDN'T know you had changed blogs...I just figured you'd been really busy lately!! :)
Love the pics of Matthew...he's a little doll baby! I'm sorry he's sick...I hope he's feeling better!
That's funny that MJ, Maggie, and Jax all got ear infections around their 4 month birthdays? weird.....
so sorry you are all sick. Xs and Os
Happy 4 month Birthday, Matthew!
Sorry he has not been feeling well. :-( That's no way to spend your B-day!
Hopefully he will feel better soon...I cannot believe - 4 months?!
Post a Comment