This morning while the girls were at school, Stephanie and her daughters, Josie and Maggie, came over to play with Matthew. Maggie is about two weeks older than Matthew so it's fun to watch them get bigger together. Although I love having playdates when the girls are here, it was so nice to not have to break up "fights" and just let Josie play (and Maggie and Matthew drool at each other). Thanks for coming over!
4 comments:
I love the idea that Matthew has had his first play date. Do you think he will actually have any recollection of this momentous event?!
I love the picture of Maggie and Matthew holding hands--too cute!! I have to admit I'm looking forward to these kind of playdates next fall when my older two are both in school!!!
What cute kids! The pictures are just awesome, Leslie! I love the bokeh. Of course, you have such adorable subjects that totally make the pictures!
Great pics! :)
It took me a while to be able to log in to see recent posts...not sure why?
Post a Comment