A few days ago, Laney was eating a fresh apple. She decided she was done so she wrapped it into a paper towel. I honestly never thought anything about the apple and forgot that she didn't finish it.
Our conversation when we were eating out at Fridays:
Laney: "When will my dinner be here?"
Jason: "In about 10 minutes."
Laney: "That's ok."
She then proceeded to reach into her purse, pull out the apple, which was still wrapped in a paper towel, and eat it. In a way it was hysterical and then in a way it was grouse (the apple was a good day or two old).
Way to save, Lane!
4 comments:
Hilarious!!! What a funny, funny girl! I love it that she not only saved it, but brought it to the restaurant with her. What a hoot!
No, she didn't. Oh my gosh! Did you just crack up? I would have lost it. She is one funny little lady! I love it!! :) The question is, did you let her eat it? :)
That is hilarious! I love it! Way to be thrifty Lanely!
Oh my lord. That is so funny. What a frugal little girl you are raising! Has she been hanging around Joel and Kenton lately? ;)
Post a Comment