Adapted from my friend, Kelly's, adorable post about her daughters
Ella
--You like crafts and would do them morning, noon and night if we let you.
--You are amazingly independent (making your own sandwiches, taking a shower by yourself, helping your sister get dressed, playing in the backyard alone)
--There is more to lunch than PB & Js!
--Who needs to wear anything other than dresses?
Laney
--Pizza makes you incredibly happy causing you to eat more than Mom and Dad
--You love your big sis and follow her around. But here is a piece of advice: don't follow everything Ella does. She sometimes has you do things that she knows is bad/wrong.
--I love some of the words you say and the dialect you have. Her word "today" comes out with an English accent. I LOVE how she says this word.
--You don't need to bang on your bedroom door at night time. Just go to bed...in your tent (but the tent sleeping is a whole 'nother issue).
--You are potty trained but I still love how excited you get when you go poop on the potty. If everybody got that excited, it would be a much happier world.
Matthew
--You don't need to cry at 3 AM because you are on your back. Just roll back over.
--I love how you smile at me when you are done nursing. Like....ahhh...thanks mama!
--You can pull your socks off, but why? There is no benefit to it. Seriously, there isn't!
--Think big! Since you dropped from 95th percentile to 75th percentile in weight, mama worries that you aren't gaining enough. Think big for your 4 month appointment in a few weeks.
--You don't need to pee on me!
4 comments:
Some of these made me laugh out loud! I love how Ella loves dresses, Laney says today with an accent, and Matthew smiles at you when he is done nursing!
You have a beautiful family, which I'm sure you already know. I love, love, LOVE that picture of the kids! I can't even get a picture of two kids together that looks decent- you are amazing! :)
I agree w/ Kelly--love, love, love the picture! It's a good thing I have you, Kelly, Brooke, and Jessica to take pics of my kids when the new baby comes. :)
You had such cute lists for each kid. I think it's awesome how independent Ella is. If Reese would make her own sandwich everyday, my life would be so much easier! I'm still shocked about Laney eating more pizza than you guys. Is that right? And Matthew, stop pulling those socks off, silly boy!!
Cute post!
Hey! Cute blog title!!! How did you come up with that?!
I LOVE the picture of the kids. They get bigger and cuter every day, but I am prejudiced. I look forward to seeing them soon and hope they do not grow too much until then. Such good parents you and Jason are - keep up the good work!
Post a Comment