The girls had such a fun time and couldn't stop talking about all the fun things they did with Nana Kay and Grandpa Mike. They enjoyed getting wet on a slip and slide, planting a garden, throwing rocks into a nearby creek, picking up Great Aunt Holly at the airport, dinner at Gigi's house with family, more outside play, etc. Yes, they were worn out by the end of the weekend as I know my parents were :)
Enjoying some good Nana time outside with my parents' neighbor, Jill
The new garden
Watch my garden grow!
Jason and I enjoyed a great weekend as well! We went to Indiana Live Casino (thanks for taking my $ but at least we were helping stimulate the economy, right?), Kincaids (awesome, awesome dinner!!), yard work (it was actually relaxing without the kids), dinner with the Worthingtons and church on Sunday. We picked the girls up Sunday afternoon, meeting my parents halfway between Cincinnati and Indianapolis.Mom and Dad, I can't thank you enough for our much needed weekend :) Not only did we get a nice break, the kids had a fantastic time! And now that you know you can handle two no problem, I am sending them your way all the time :) But seriously, thank you!
.jpg)




.jpg)





6 comments:
YAY! Looks like everyone had an awesome weekend! :) So glad!
I didn't know you guys went to the casino. How fun! Did you do that on Friday or after you dropped us off on Saturday? You wild party animals... :) Thanks so much for spending part of your free weekend with us! We had so much fun!
It looks like the girls had a great time with Nana Kay and Grandpa Mike. Now that they've had some experience in planting a garden, can we borrow your girls for a couple of hours next Saturday? :)
Grandma/Grandpa weekends are the BEST! How fun for both grandparents and grandkids. It looks like they had a fantastic time! I bet everyone was tired after that!
Glad that you guys were able to have some couple time. That is important- especially with the new little guy due right around the corner! :)
JEALOUS! Looks like they had a great time though!
Good for you! I'm glad you had a great weekend, even if it did mean losing a few at the casino. Maybe you should go with Joel "drop it like it's hot" Worthington next time?
I hope you are feeling well and doing alright! We need a belly shot. :-)
Your shots are so good! They are just tooo cute!
Post a Comment