Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter from our 2 bunnies

But before the Easter Bunny could come, we had to color some eggs
with our friends, Carly and Jack.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then it was time for an Easter Egg Hunt with Nana and Pappy.
Jason and his dad set out eggs for the girls at the nearby school and away the girls went!
The money egg was their favorite to look for (and find).
I kept asking if Mommy got a money egg too, but I am still waiting.
I won't hold my breathe Mr. Easter Bunny.



Behind the rocks we go....



Laney found the money egg...yay!



Nana and Laney searching for more eggs.






Each girl had their own color of eggs to find and it was so cute
when they would point the other girl's egg out.
Laney was giving Ella one of Ella's eggs in this pic.



Ella and the money egg



Laney needed a little help from Nana to get the egg way up high!



Pappy is always fun for a good ride.
Check out those smiles.





The girls got the cutest Easter baskets from their Grandparents,
stuffed with Easter goodies, an Easter Bunny,
magna doodle, fruits snacks, candy, etc.



Thanks for celebrating Easter with us, Nana and Pappy!

Later that night, it was time for another fun egg hunt, but this time with our neighbors. The kids were at great ages for the egg hunt and quickly ran all over the Worthington's yard to find more and more and more. We truly do have the best neighbors!! Thank you, Kristy, for these pics; I had no energy to run home and get my camera :)


Enjoying their finds



Laney was happy with the Starburst.
After getting all of her eggs, she sat down and literally ate all the candy in her basket.
No wonder she had no dinner tonight.



With her lightning fast speed, she was off to the next egg




Ella found some more

3 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

What a cute post! I love that you let the girls dye Easter eggs. I haven't done that yet--fearing the mess that my kids will make. I also love the pictures of the Easter egg hunt. I especially love the shot taken through a tunnel of Laney walking over the bridge. How creative!

We had a great time with you guys this afternoon. We're so lucky to have such awesome neighbors! Happy Easter!

Pigtail Mama said...

How cute! I love the pictures of the egg hunt. It looks like your girls enjoyed it just as much as my girls! Kudos for dyeing eggs, too. I bought a kit but never did it. It looks like they did well! Your pictures are great!

Beau and Tommy said...

Adorable!! I especially love the pics of the kiddos coloring eggs. We didn't quite get to that this year...