Ella's new thing is taking showers all by herself.
It's so nice to not have to bend over and
she really does a great job of washing.
She found a shower cap and since she got her haircut
yesterday, she didn't want to get her new do wet.
Well, it was a good effort :)
I love how they are speaking some sort of foreign language yet they know exactly what the other is saying.
3 comments:
I love that Ella loves her showers and has now inspired Reese to take them as well! (My back thanks you. My insurance company thanks you as well--it's only a matter of time before I have that issue, too.) I love that she was wearing a shower cap. :)
I also love the video clip of the two of them jibber-jabbering. I bet they do have a secret language that they use when you're around. :)
OMG I can't imagine my child being able to take a shower by herself! You know you are going to walk in there next week and she's going to be shaving her legs or something!
LOVE the shower cap! That is too cute! I also love the video clip. Your girls are precious, and funny, too! I love how Laney just drops the balloon and moves onto the next thing. So cute!
Post a Comment