I have had such camera envy for the past month or so (ummm, thanks Kristy, Kelly and Julie!). I think my new found love of taking pictures as well as blogging has pushed me to want to be a better picture taker. The last few weeks Jason and I have done extensive research on getting a better quality camera. After lots of picture taking, we got the Canon EOS Rebel XSi. I LOVE it. Although only having it less than 24 hours (and over 300 pictures later), here are some of our favorites. But I sure have a lot of new buttons to learn!


4 comments:
YAY! I am SO happy for you! That is exciting. The pictures of your darling girls are just too cute! I know that sometimes it is hard to pay that much for a camera, but it will be totally worth it in the long run. I just love capturing those precious moments with my girls! I can't wait to see more pictures from you... :)
Oh my GOODness! Your daughters are so stinkin' cute (as always).
I'm so excited for your new camera! When should we schedule my photo shoot...Glamour Shots style?
Oh...my...WORD! Those are awesome pictures!!! I cannot wait to see more great pictures. You will really love having a nice camera. It is totally worth the price!
Holly, I'm totally in on the Glamour Shots photo shoot. Just tell me when and I'll bring out the blue eyeshadow and mall bangs! (I know GS has totally modernized their photos, but I still dig the original style!)
Great pictures...if you are just starting I can't imagine how you will be when you get used to your new camera! Cute pictures of the girls and the flower picture is so vibrant!
Post a Comment