Today started off just as typical as the rest: gym time, play time, lunch time, nap time, throw in some crabby time and call it good, right? Well as Jason and I were cleaning up dinner, Ella was upstairs saying, "I did it all by myself." She says this all the time so you never quite know what she has done (drawn a picture, used her scissors, started the bath water, taken a picture with the camera, or better yet, glued something that wasn't supposed to be glued). Tonight was classic Ella though. We went upstairs, and she had loaded the washer with our dirty clothes, her dirty clothes and Laney's. It was great! My little helper. After this cuteness, all craziness broke loose....you'll see what I mean!
5 comments:
Oh, as I was reading this I was thinking, "What is it? Crayons on the wall? Gum in the carpet?" That is what I would be thinking with my own kids! How sweet that Ella did that for you. She is such a sweetie, and is just adorable- especially with the underwear on her head! :)
I love all of the pictures, but the last one of Ella is SOOOO cute!
Yeah, I got lucky this time :)
What a great little helper! Man, you have one daughter who cleans for you and another who does the laundry. Please tell me your secret!!!
Ella, you are so sweet to help your Mommy and Daddy with the laundry. And, if I must say, you look too cute even with a pair of underwear on your head. You can make it a fashion trend, girl!
Your girls have the best smiles!!! And, don't lie. Ella has seen you with underwear on your head...hasn't she? (Kristy does the same thing).
Post a Comment