Saturday, August 2, 2008

Send a JibJab Sendables® eCard Today!


This is definitely the kind of dancing we did on the dance floor last night :) Jen, sorry your face is so dark.....when we lightened it, it looked way too light.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, I am DYING over here--that video is THE funniest thing I think I have ever seen!! No one has a neck so it creeps me out, but I can't decide if Holly or Joel is my favorite...Holly because it looks so real or Joel because it is just too funny...

Thanks, Leslie--I needed a good laugh after feeling so yucky. I am so glad you guys had such a great time! (And I am glad you got to go out!!)

Patty said...

Pat and I were so sorry to miss it, but even though I didn't end up working...See my blog and you'll know about the quarentine over here...Happy B Day to Kristy. It looked like we missed a great time!

IUgirl78 said...

OH...MY...GOODNESS!!! That was HYSTERICAL!!!! I cannot wait for Joel to see this. He has quite the moves and has apparently been holding out on me over the years! I have to show my dad, too, because he believes he's Irish. :)

Emily said...

That jib jab card was SO funny. Joel has really been working out, apparently! He looked so svelt!

We were so bummed that we missed Kristy's party, but so glad to see that she still had great company. Thanks for sharing your photos of the big night!