Matthew's 4th birthday....how can that be? I can't believe my baby boy is 4!! He woke up to a house decorated by his sisters the night before and all day long we made it about him. The girls made sure he used his Happy Birthday Plate for his meals and we had his friend, Cassia, over for a water playdate. And of course we can't do a birthday without dinner to celebrate.
Sorry to do this but found this picture from the morning he woke up :)
It's my birthday!
The girls asked him to open his gifts right when he got up...7:15 :)
Ella used her own money to buy him a puzzle.
He got shrinky dinks!
Transformers!
Aunt Cindy got him an airplane he could use his own tools to build and a book about airplanes.
He asked to do this first...it is such a cute airplane!
Ella worked on this sign for our birthday boy.
Nana and Pappy came over for some birthday fun.
A dream light...he has been begging for one since the girls got one.
A top that spins and plays music....it is a huge hit!
Thanks Nana and Pappy
Out to dinner.
Thanks for the magna tiles Nana and Grandpa!
Matthew will spend hours building tours :)
Happy 4th birthday, Matthew!! We love you and can't imagine our life with you. Your bring so much joy, so much laughter and so much energy to our family. I love how you say "last morning" and how you always want to be near your sisters. You are a very special little boy and I thank God everyday that I get to hug you whenever I want!













No comments:
Post a Comment