Interview with our 4 year old:
Are you happy with the name Mom and Dad gave you? Yes
What do you love about each person in our family?
Are you happy with the name Mom and Dad gave you? Yes
What do you love about each person in our family?
Mom: She gave me this birthday.
Dad: I love him because he plays with me, especially bayblades.
Laney: Because she plays bayblades
Ella: Because she helped me with my presents
What do you want to be when you grow up?
An adult.....I will get money and put it in the bank.
Favorite Saying:
Last morning.....he says last morning about anything...last morning I went to the beach, last morning I was born, last morning I hurt myself.
Favorite Saying:
Last morning.....he says last morning about anything...last morning I went to the beach, last morning I was born, last morning I hurt myself.
How many kids do you want to have when you grow up? 4
What is your favorite thing to do at home? Play with my family...especially bayblades
Favorite Color? Orange and red
What was your favorite thing about school? Playing with my friends
What is your favorite:
Book: Thomas
Restaurant: McDonalds
Animal: Horse
Toy: Transformer
Vegetable: Grapes...yeah, not much on veggies
TV show: Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Holiday: Easter
Fruit: Watermelon (as a note, he doesnt' really like this)
Treat: Popsicles
Breakfast Food: Toast with peanut butter
Lunch: PB & J
What are you most excited about now that you are 4?
Playing and talking (apparently he couldn't do that when he was 3)
Favorite place in the whole world?
Disney world (yep never been there)
Favorite activity (dance, gymnastics, etc)?
Dancing and using pretend swards
Favorite thing to do (in general)?
Play with beyblades, play soccer, jump, squirt water guns
I can't believe our little man is 4!! He has certainly added even more fun to this family and we can't imagine life without him. Now if he would only be potty trained...that would be even better :)
We love you, Matthew!!
We love you, Matthew!!
No comments:
Post a Comment