Monday, May 20, 2013

The talent show

This year, the talent show brought about a new act...baton twirling! The sign up came home in Ella's backpack and she was all over it! Once I saw the other girls who decided to do it, I was excited for her to be involved. Plus, throw in sequins, gloves and a tiara and we are IN.

They practiced twice a week for 4 weeks. The night came for the talent show and I knew they would rock the costumes. They looked great and although I was thinking Ella would concentrate too hard and not smile, she turned it on!! Her smile lit up the stage....way to go, Ella :)


Don't they look great?


Reagan, Sarah and Ella


Warming up 

 

Saluting the crowd. Ella is second from the right.
When the curtain opened the crowded "oohed" just seeing their costumes.
We clapped along to the beat and cheered the girls on.
Ella said the clapping distracted her :)





Nana and Pappy brought her flowers...how cute!!

Great job, Ella!

No comments: