I called my dad on Wednesday morning asking him to go to the Butterfly exhibit at Krohn's Conservatory and an hour later, we were off!
We both thought Matthew would try and step on the butterflies and want to leave in about 10 minutes but boy were we wrong!
He tried to carefully catch them on the paper as he was told and he lasted over an hour! While we were sweating and ready to leave, Matthew was running around having a blast. Who would have thought? It was a great exhibit with hundreds of butterflies but still....not much keeps his attention for over 10 minutes :)
Great picture of the 2 boys
Trying so hard to catch one
I got it!!
But then he screamed, "I got it" and off flew the butterfly :)
On my arm
What a beautiful butterfly
Thanks for a great morning, Dad & Matthew. It was a wonderful time!!















No comments:
Post a Comment