The ladies were ready to go
As I mentioned in an earlier posts Ella's smiles have gotten better and better.
Although blurry (what is up with my camera these days?? I am sure it is not the user, right?),
check out that pose baby.
I swear we did some hiking on this trip and not just pose for pictures :)
What is this? A picture of hiking??
No worries...Ella is still posing.
This was Matthew the rest of the way back.
His allergies are pretty bad this year so his poor eyes were so watery :(
When did my Ella become such a cheese ball?
Love it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we took some rest time......wow, hold on. Rest time? Ok, Matthew took a nap and Jason and I rotated taking the girls to the pool...that is more like it :)
Back to my statement, after rest time, we went to the Dixie Stampede. Jason and I had seen this show before (think horses, pig races, chicken races, etc while you eat your meal). The kids had a great time and were enthralled for the full 1.5 hours!
The girls loved seeing the horses after the show.
Ella said she wanted her picture taken with the girls...no boys :)
2 comments:
Such cute pictures! Your kiddos are getting so big. It looks like you had a great time in Gatlinburg. I will definitely put that on our list of places to visit. I can't believe how much there is to do there! So glad you were able to get away! :)
Maybe you all need a rest from your vacation! The hiking and Dixie Stampede look like such fun, and everyone looked great except for poor Matthew's watery eyes. This trip seems like a nice change of pace for all of you.
Post a Comment