Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Matthew's got a girlfriend











Matthew and our neighbor, Molly.
They are sooooo cute together!



The neighborhood "gang" has been in full force lately.
Carly, Ella, Jonathan and Sam run around the street like they own it.
I know the kids will have new neighborhood friends in the Natti but this neighborhood sure has been a lot of fun for just running around :)

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Too cute! You'll have to keep your eye on him. He's a heartbreaker for sure! :)

I commented on your other post but darn Blogger deleted all the comments since Wednesday on all blogs.....boo.....

IUgirl78 said...

I agree--my comment about your other post also got deleted. Bummer! I lost an entire post on my blog, too...

Those are cute pictures of Molly and Matthew! I bet she's sad that her little boyfriend is moving away. They are adorable!