On Monday, we were supposed to go Muffins with Mom at Laney's school. Laney came down with "the fever" (as she puts it) so we weren't able to make it. Today her teacher sent home all of the cute things Laney had made for me.
Her poster says:
Top 10 Reasons Why I love my Mom:
10. I love my mom because she reads me Berenstain Bear Books.
9. I love my Mom because she helps me get dressed.
8. I love my Mom when she makes me laugh by telling me funny jokes!
7. I love my Mom because she taught me how to do my homework.
6. I love to hear my Mom sing the "I Love You" Song.
5. I love my Mom because she finds time to tuck me in at night.
4. I know my mom cares because she tells me princess Laney stories!
3. I know my Mom is smart because she dances with me.
2. I love my Mom because she works so hard at taking care of our house.
1. I love my mom because she's the best mom ever!
Top 10 Reasons Why I love my Mom:
10. I love my mom because she reads me Berenstain Bear Books.
9. I love my Mom because she helps me get dressed.
8. I love my Mom when she makes me laugh by telling me funny jokes!
7. I love my Mom because she taught me how to do my homework.
6. I love to hear my Mom sing the "I Love You" Song.
5. I love my Mom because she finds time to tuck me in at night.
4. I know my mom cares because she tells me princess Laney stories!
3. I know my Mom is smart because she dances with me.
2. I love my Mom because she works so hard at taking care of our house.
1. I love my mom because she's the best mom ever!
Although Laney has been testing us recently and trying to figure out the boundaries, she is such a silly, fun girl :) The past few weeks have been very tough with all three kids having their own discipline issues so between Mother's Day and the crafts both of the girls made I needed the extra bit of encouragement that we might be on the right track because seriously, most days, I doubt myself!
4 comments:
Oh, we all have those moments every now and then--feeling like we're not doing something right and leading our kids into a life filled with therapy to undo what mess we've created! You can clearly tell your kids love you, which is all that matters!
Yep, we all certainly doubt ourselves every now and then! Totally normal! I'm glad your kiddos spoiled you with such lovely creations. Makes a mama's heart happy, doesn't it? So cute!
I just love Laney's 10 best reasons for loving you - and I know she means them! You are a terrific mom!
What a great, and challenging, kid your little Laney is! Gotta love her!
Post a Comment