During dinner a few weeks ago, our neighbor, Jackie,
called saying there was a rainbow outside.
We immediately stopped dinner and ran outside to see its beauty.
Ella said, "Hurry, let's get in the car. There is a pot of gold at the end of it."
Given the current housing situation, I said let's go...mama wants some gold!
2 comments:
We saw the same rainbow! Actually, we saw a double rainbow and then another one about 100 ft. up or so. I've never seen three at the same time--it was very cool! Does that mean there were three pots of gold to be found??? :)
That's awesome! I remember commenting on your status that I don't even think it was raining at our house. Kind of crazy! What a beautiful rainbow. You did a good job getting pics, too! I've found it hard trying to photograph rainbows (the one time I tried....ha!).
Post a Comment