I sometimes don't understand your rules. I don't understand why you have issues with me throwing my food. I don't understand why I can't use my broom to bang the kitchen cabinets. I also don't understand this women's locker room thing (I am a BOY!). And while we are the subject about the locker room, what was the big issue of me running out of the locker room (while mom was changing) and running towards the pool. I just wanted to splash around! I know, I know Mom had no clothes on and didn't know what to do but a boy just wants to run. Good thing dad (and strangers) were there to stop me from jumping in the pool but it looked like so much fun!
I also just don't understand why I can't pull the girls' hair. I mean, it is fun. Other fun? Doing somersaults, playing with my poop, being naked, jumping off of furniture, pulling down lamps....see, now that is fun!
Mom and Dad, I don't understand why you tell me "no" so much but I know you love me :)
Love,
Your Little Man
(and for the record mom really is sorry for the picture below but you have two older sisters who you really love to play with--and you screamed if I didn't put this in your hair).
6 comments:
Ha, ha, ha! This is such a cute post--and one only a mother of boys would understand. ;) Oh, boys are so different, aren't they? (Then again, I've known a few girls who have been as 'adventurous' and 'curious' as some boys I know.) They really do keep you young! The story about the locker room is too funny!
sounds 'boy' to me... try it with two...we had that exact thing happen at our pool... why don't they make doors that close to the pool?
This whole post cracked me up! Love it from his perspective. He had some valid points! Ha! He sure does keep you on your toes, but that makes it "fun", right? What a sweetheart he is, esp. with the hairbows! :)
What a great way to vary your blog with comments from Matthew's point of view. The pool scene was funny - luckily there was interference before he "took the plunge". I wonder which is worse - flowers in his hair now or the mohawk he will demand in a few years....
I think I got this same letter from Ryker the other day! They must have mailed them at the same time. :-)
Very cute idea!
So cute!
Post a Comment