So my readers have a request and given the fact I only have um, 4ish consistent readers, I feel they can demand most anything they want from this blog and I will try to deliver (hope that made you all laugh).
These pics are for Jessica and Kelly who both wanted to see our rearranged master bedroom. Is a picture enough of a bribe for you ladies to keep reading my blog?
Before (we always loved the extra room we had by putting the bed in front of the window but felt we needed a change and thought potential buyers might want a different option).
So we gave them a different option. And wouldn't you know it? We love it! Our bed has been in front of the window for 6-7 years and who would have thought we would have loved the "new" way this whole time. The pictures don't do it justice as it such a long room it is tough to get a good angle but you get the jist :)
2 comments:
The room looks really good! I know you always liked your arrangement--the girls probably could've practiced their gymnastics routine with all of that room you had!!--but I'm sure it's nice to have a change. Plus, now you can open up your windows and make the room even brighter. I've heard having a bright house is a good selling feature--which is why on Design to Sell they always go around putting spotlights on the floors of the room. That buyer is out there--hang in there!!!
I like it! I think sometimes change is good, and I agree that opening the windows will brighten things up a bit. Good work! Now I hope you can get your bed fixed. :)
Post a Comment