We are very lucky to have many Thanksgiving celebrations between family, preschools and Rainbow Day Care and today was our first one. Rainbow made a great feast and although Matthew enjoyed playing his infamous role, Captain Destructo, by destroying all of the styrofoam cups, we had a great time! He is quite a handful these days!
And since our Connor Prairie membership expired today, we went there one last time. The girls spent over 30 minutes in the craft area doing the weaving, magnets and coloring while Matthew enjoyed running behind the exhibits. I personally think he loved just watching me squeeze behind all of these tiny displays to grab him! What a great day with my kiddos!

Captain Destructo has been here!
2 comments:
Awesome! I'm glad that you got to CP one last time. Let me know if you want to go sometime. I don't think I've ever used our +2 this year, so I'd love to get some use out of it! :)
Fun times! Reid is going to the Thanksgiving Feast at Laney's preschool this week, though I think it's on Monday.
Post a Comment