Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanks Aunt Holly

My Aunt Holly is a retired teacher and principal who lives in Texas. A few months ago she was cleaning out her some of her old teaching supplies and came across some foam balls and blank puzzles. We happily accepted her offer to send them to Indiana and let's just say, all of the kids had fun with their projects. Matthew really enjoyed throwing the balls down and watching the styrofoam fly off while the girls enjoyed making their own puzzles. So fun! Thanks Holly!!

















He was mad because I asked him to get down...how dare I ask such things!

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Cool! Old teaching supplies are fun. I was just cleaning out my attic and found some old mini-chalkboards. I know the girls will love them! The rest are in the garage sale pile, so if you'd like a couple, let me know! I'm sure that's just what you want---more things to move to Cincy! :)

hphaynes said...

What a nice post! Thanks, Leslie. These pictures tell it all - glad the kids enjoyed playing with the "crafts." :) If you only lived closer my closets would be less crowded.